THE SKINLINKCONSULTING TEAM IS GROWING.
RECRUITING A MARKETING ASSOCIATE with SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND
I am looking for a Marketing Associate to provide support on all major activities of the company, and particularly the coordination of projects, the creation and launch of new services.
It is « All about Skin ». Skin is what drives my passion, nurtures my curiosity and sparkles my energy to bring uniqueness, differentiation and vitality to my clients’ projects. From Skin Insights, Evidence-based Content creation to Influencers engagement programs and strategic marketing. Interested to join?
SKINCARE TRENDS & INSIGHTS
- Ad-Hoc Scientific support : conduct thorough literature research to support evidence-based content creation projects, interaction with experts to co-create and/or validate new concepts.
- Skincare Intel : Stay on top of new trends, identify latest conversations about skincare ingredients,
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT & ON-LINE STRATEGY
- Manage the planning and the development of SkinLinkConsulting newsletters
- Bring new ideas and perspectives on SkinLinkConsulting presence on social media
COMPANY DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
- Map out & Analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for optimization
- Provide on-going support behind specific projects
- Play a critical role in the dynamic and expansion of the company
- Increase SkinLinkConsulting.com references and presence on Social Media
- Allow me to concentrate more time on the development of the company.
3- TALENT PROFILE & COMPENTENCY
- Be 200% aligned with the mission of SkinLinkConsulting
- Be motivated, high energy with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates social intelligence and a sense of empathy
- Be Problem Solving oriented and ready to take initiatives
- Passion for Skin and Skincare
- Good understanding of the Entrepreneurial codes and ways of working
- Master social media tools
- Strong editorial/ medical writing skills
- Ideally bi-lingual French-English
- Works independently in autonomy with very often tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility to move more one topic to another based on priorities
- Be VERY details oriented
- Scientific Background: Pharmacy degree or Biology Bachelor level minimum
- 2 years experience ideally in Skincare Industry in Marketing
4- DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION
- REMOTE position- HomeOffice with regular touchpoints with the owner.
- Perspective of a long term partnership. Starting with a minimum of 2 days of work per month to increase steadily.
- Freelancer contract
HOW TO APPLY
Send me your resume and a description of your motivation to join SkinLinkConsulting as well as some details about any similar missions you have done in the past. Finally, to make sure that we are on the same page, let me know in one sentence with your own words how you would summarize the job.