THE SKINLINKCONSULTING TEAM IS GROWING.
RECRUITING A SKINCARE MARKETING MANAGER
I am looking for a Skincare Marketing Manager to provide support on major activities of the company, and particularly the coordination of projects, the creation and the launch of new services.
It is « All about Skin ». Skin is what drives my passion, nurtures my curiosity and sparkles my energy to bring uniqueness, differentiation and vitality to my clients’ projects. From Skin Insights, Evidence-based Content creation to Influencers engagement programs and strategic marketing. Interested to join?
SKINCARE TRENDS & INSIGHTS
- Skincare Intel : Manage the planning and the coordination of specific client projects including timeline management, meetings scheduling, coordination with experts (when needed)
- Ad-Hoc Scientific support : Conduct thorough literature review to support evidence-based content creation, new product innovation and story-telling projects contribute to the acceleration of SkinLinkConsulting Expert presence on Social Media.
SKINCARE PROJECTS COORDINATION & ONLINE STRATEGY
- Manage the planning and the coordination of specific client projects including timeline management, meetings scheduling, coordination with experts (when needed)
- Contribute to the acceleration of SkinLinkConsulting Expert presence on Social Media
EXPERTS COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate and lead co-creation sessions with skin experts to develop content, validate new concepts, explore new territories and products ideas
- Manage logistics, planning of interactions with global skin experts on specific projects
- Participate to medical events and skincare forums on behalf of SkinLinkConsulting and/or clients
- Play a critical role in the dynamic, the expansion and the image of the company
- Increase SkinLinkConsulting references, recommendations and expert presence on Social Media
- Generate excellent feedback from clients
TALENT PROFILE & COMPENTENCY
- Be 200% aligned with the mission of SkinLinkConsulting
- Be motivated, high energy with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates social intelligence and a sense of empathy
- Be Problem Solving oriented and ready to take initiatives
- Passion for Skin and Skincare
- Good understanding of the Entrepreneurial codes and ways of working
- Master social media tools
- Strong editorial/ medical writing skills
- Ideally bi-lingual French-English -English mandatory
- Works independently in autonomy even under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates agility to integrate clients’ teams and to work in partnership with multiple players
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility to move more one topic to another based on priorities
- Be VERY details oriented
- Scientific Background: Pharmacy degree or Biology Bachelor level minimum
- 2 years experience in Skincare Industry in Marketing
ABOUT THE POSITION
- REMOTE position- Home office with regular touchpoints with the owner
- Full-time position- 6 months contract minimum
- Freelancer contract – 80 %
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume along with a description of your motivation to join SkinLinkConsulting. Indicate details about any similar missions you may have done in the past. Finally, let me know in your own words, in one sentence how you would summarize the job.